Certified Translat.

We certify, authenticate and stamp the papers required for your journey!

In International Waters
If you require officially certified translations of your documents for your work and travels overseas, we offer you the ideal service! We can translate your German documents into English, Spanish or French and then certify and stamp these official translations. You can then rest assured that your documents will be accepted by foreign authorities and institutions and can be used in applications for jobs outside of Germany.

In German Waters
If you need to present English, Spanish or French documents to German authorities and institutions, you are more than likely to need officially certified translations of these documents into German. We can translate your documents into German for you and add the required stamps and attestation clauses for certification purposes.

Communication on Board
To get in touch with us, simply click on the “Contact” button in the top right-hand corner of the page or use the upload function below to send us scanned copies of your documents. You can also send us your original documents by post or simply bring them directly to our office.

  • Diploma certificates
  • School leaving certificates
  • Examination certificates (e.g. from the German “Abitur”)
  • Certificates
  • References
  • Contracts and agreements
  • Marriage certificates
  • Birth certificates
  • Certificates of no impediment
  • Driving licences
  • Job application documents
  • Civil status documents